Monday, November 30, 2009

Fixing Shadows

Hello Again!
So today I decided to fix some of my broken and loose powder shadows. Then I got to thinking, why don't I make a whole different eyeshadow color??? So........I did.
I took my empty press powder case from Revlon and scraped in M
ilani Runway Eyes Eyeshadow in blues into the pan, then I added M.A.C. pigment Contrast (purple color) and last I added Splash Cosmetics Silver.
At first I thought to just swirl the colors together, but then instead I just flattened the colors down.
So it kinda has that Bitch Slap cosmetic look. But not exactly.
That's what it reminded me of though. Gosh would I love to actually have Bitch Slap eyeshadows!!!!!!
Anyways, I've posted pics below of what i've done. Once the one i've created is c
ompletely dry, I will post some swatches. Until next time!
Shani
Ok so this is what I created. Underneath the silver and purple i did mix all the Milani blues together. The MAC and Splash cosmetics I just sprinkled where I wanted it to be and then just flattened them into place.

Milani Eyeshadow blue

Revlon Quad. I fixed the white one. It was all broken. :(

I still want to fix the orange one. I really don't like seeing pan, and the red I already fixed,this pic was taken prior to it being pressed.

And this was Hot Topics loose neon green eyeshadow. For those of you who know what i'm talking about, you all know how messy it is. Yuck!


No comments:

Post a Comment