Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What a find.....

Hello all my beautiful people!
This is my first blog and I decided to share a little story with you.
So today I headed out to the mall to turn in some job applications, I first headed to the girls bathroom to do some minor touch ups to my makeup. As I came out, there in the middle of the floor was a ......Sephora bag(odd). I looked around to see if anyone had dropped it but no one was in sight. I picked it up and headed outside to see if anyone was out there. No luck. I waited a few more minutes and STILL no one came. I decided to take it to my car. I felt bad though because I was pretty sure whatever was in the bag was expensive.
So I go turn in my applications ( I turned one into Sephora too. Yay!) and then headed back to the car. I have to admit I was excited for finding that little bag. I looked inside to find MAKE UP FOREVER HD Foundation. A $40 product! AND it was just the right shade for moi!
What are the odds right???
Anyways, in my opinion, I have to say its a great product. I'm actually wearing it right now and it feels great. It really does what it says.
MAKE UP FOR EVER
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY MAKE UP FOR EVER


HD Invisible Cover Foundation
What it is:
An oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.

What it does:
Creates a soft-focus effect, designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It creates a complexion that looks flawless, even in bright or harsh lighting.

What else you need to know:
This Sephora-exclusive foundation comes in 25 different shades to suit all skintones.

So there you have it. My first blog, pretty long huh? Well I hope you enjoyed it. I plan to keep this blog as up to date as possible.
Thanks for coming by!!!!
Shani

No comments:

Post a Comment