Monday, November 23, 2009

Update on Me.

Hello my Lovelies,
So apart from registering for spring semester, being mommy and wife, searching for apartments and creating new makeup looks......not much else is going on. Just living life and going with the flow. Looking into buying a car. Ours is currently dead. It finally decided to kick the bucket. Sigh* but she gave me and my husband a good 3 1/2 years from the time I got with him and before that God knows how long. So yes, I do plan on putting up more tutorials on youtube soon and on here as well. I haven't forgotten about ya'll. Just busy busy busy.
Oh I didn't get the Job at Sephora..........(crying in a corner....no not really) but yes, a very sad day for me. But hey its not the only job out there. Just a place with really awesome products and and and................ITS SEPHORA!!!!! Man! oh well life goes on.
thank you so much for stopping by and reading my blogs. I really appreciate it! Feel free to write to me or if you have any requests for makeup looks feel free. Just know that I don't have big brand name products just drug store makeup and maybe if I get so lucky my mother will bring me big brand name products. (she's a Cosmetologist) So yeah, just go ahead and ask or just write. I would love to hear from ya'll. I get bored so it'll give me something to do.

Hand Hugs! O(^.^)O Shani

No comments:

Post a Comment